Happy Thursday folks! Thursdays are like a lazy day. Because it is the weekend, So I need to rest. Here is a Easy recipe you could make when you’re feeling lazy. One thing I hate the most about is searching for recipes online. It makes go crazy. Anyways enough of my rant.
Down below is the recipe. Happy cooking!!!!
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt ( or as much as you want)
- 1 Pasta Sauce
- 1 can mushroom
- 1(16 ounces) box spaghetti noodles
- On medium heat melt the butter and saute the onion and bell peppers.
- Add the pasta sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your own tastes.
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Top it with some cheese and italian spices. I topped it with some beetroot chutney. It was so good.
What is your go-to easy recipe? Leave your thoughts and comment below.
Hope you enjoyed this post, until next time see you soon.